Design Against Fur Fashion
Registration for the 2013 Design Against Fur Fashion (DAFF) competition is now open! Respect for Animals invites all students to take part in this exciting fashion competition. Download the competition brief here. DAFF is open to any UK student registered on a course during 2012/13 or who graduated in the last year. The brief is to produce an eye-catching, thought-provoking design in sketch form with annotations.
It could be an anti fur t-shirt with a slogan, a coat or garment collar that shows how you can be innovative and imaginative without using animals.
- All entries are judged by an independent panel of industry professionals
- Prize money for the top three winners
- All winning designs will be put forward for the Persula Foundation Award
- Certificates for top three winners
- Winning & commended artworks receive promotion on websites and social media sites
- Deadline for registration has been extended to 24 May 2013
- Completed artwork is to be received at Respect for Animals' office by 31 May 2013
You will need to send a completed submission form with your artwork.